Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC Stenographer recruitment on 22nd October 2018. Find more details regarding SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 for Grade C & D
Staff Selection Commission has officially announced for Stenographer recruitment 2018. Accordingly, the application link to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D has been activated from 22nd October to 19th November 2018 (5 PM). The other details such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern & official PDF has been updated in the sections below. Find the direct link to apply given below.
SSC Stenographer Important Dates
The table below shows the important dates of SSC Stenographer Recruitment:
|Official Release of Notification||22nd Oct 2018|
|Starting Date of Online Application||22nd Oct 2018|
|Last Date to fill Online Application||19th Nov 2018 (5 PM)|
|Last Date to submit Application Fees||21st Nov 2018 (5 PM)|
|Online CBT Exam Date||1st February to 6th February 2019|
SSC Stenographer Vacancy
The SSC Stenographer vacancy for Grade C & D post 2018 has not been notified yet. We will update once it is officially released.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer Recruitment
- You must be between 18 to 27 years of age.
- You must have cleared the senior secondary exam (12th) from a recognized state / central board.
SSC Stenographer Selection Process
The Selection process consist of 2 stages:
- Computer based Test
- Skill Test
The details of computer based examination are mentioned below:
|Part||Subject||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|III||English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
How to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018
- Log on to the official website of SSC.
- Then, click on the Registration part Section.
- After that, fill ‘one time registration form’ carefully.
- Then, upload your photograph and signature and relevant certificates in the form.
- Once you complete the registration, you will get a Registration ID and Password on your phone number or Email ID.
- Now, pay application fee online as per your category.
- Then, recheck the filled application form.
- Finally, save the copy of the application in your computer and take a print out for future reference.
SSC Stenographer Application Fees
|For General/OBC candidates||Rs 100/-|
|SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen & Female candidates||NO FEE|