The Staff Selection Commission is conducting a recruitment process every year for filling in various vacancies under the Junior Hindi Translator post. SSC released the SSC JHT Result for Paper 1 on 29th January 2020. Go through the post to know about the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result 2019.
- SSC released Paper 1 Marks of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination. Click on the direct link below to check your SCS JHT Scores.
- Candidates can check the scores from 7th February to 6th March 2020.
- SSC released the JHT Paper 1 Result 2019 on its official website. The exam conducting authority has also released the SSC JHT Cut Off Marks for Paper 1.
- Candidates qualifying SSC JHT Cut Off marks will be eligible for the next stage of the Selection Process.
- The Junior Hindi Translator Exam was conducted on 26th November 2019 in online mode.
- As there are two stages in SSC JHT Recruitment, candidates qualifying both the stages successfully will be eligible for receiving an appointment for their desired post.
- In this post, we have provided complete information regarding how to check and download the JHT result, how to get SSC JHT Scorecard, and many more.
SSC JHT Result 2019
Know the step by step procedure to check SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result and download the scorecard. SSC releases a separate result for each stage of Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment.
- SSC has released the official Marks for SSC JHT Paper 1 exam on January 29, 2020.
- Staff Selection Commission has declared the Result Of the Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2019 separately.
- We have provided the direct link to check and Download SSC JHT Result.
- Check the qualified candidate's list through the Link Given Below
SSC JHT Tier 1 examination - SSC JHT Result 2019
- SSC conducts a written exam of Paper 1 for the recruitment of Above Vacant Posts.
- Paper 1 is a Computer Based exam Which Consists of the Subject General Hindi & General English.
- Each Subject Consist of the 100 Marks with 100 Questions.
- A total number of 12,359 candidates appeared in the SSC JHT Exam 2019.
SSC JHT Marksheet 2019
SSC released the official write-up with instructions to download official SSC JHT Marksheet for Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak for the Paper 1 examination. Applicants can check their Score in SSC JHT examination for the above-mentioned posts through the official links as mentioned below. The link will be activated once the results are released by the Staff Selection Commission.
- Candidates can check their individual marks for a period of 1 month.
- One needs to use their Registration No. and Registered Password to login on the official SSC website.
- Once logged in, applicants can click on Result/ Marks link to download the official SSC JHT Marks for Paper 1 examination.
How to Check SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result 2019
- Click on the above link (the link will be active once the results are released) or visit the official website: ssc.nic.in
- Download the SSC JHT Result PDF
- Then, press Ctrl + F on your keyboard and enter your roll number.
- If you find your roll number in PDF, it means you have been selected for Stage 2.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Cut Off 2019
As the SSC JHT Exam was conducted in the month of November 2019, here is the official cut off tabulated. Take a look at the below table and know about SSC JHT Cut Off marks here.
|Category||Expected Cut off 2019 (Paper I)|
SSC JHT Previous Year Cut Off Marks (2017)
Please find the cut off for the year 2017 below, for both the papers. Candidates can get to know the cut off trend that is followed for many years.