SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 | The application form of SSC CHSL are out on 5th March 2019. The article below has detailed information regarding the SSC CHSL exam.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2018-19
The candidates can stare preparing to fill the form. They must have all the required documents for the SSC CHSL Application Form.
- The start date to fill the form is 5th March 2019
- Students can check SSC CHSL Official Recruitment Notification here!
- Secondly, the last date of form filling is 5th April 2019
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2018-19
- Moreover, the fee for application form can be paid both offline and online
- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018-19
- The minimum age to apply is 18 years and the maximum age is 27 years
- Furthermore, the age relaxation varies from one category to another
- Check SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification PDF Here!
Important Exam Dates: SSC CHSL Application Form
There are certain important exam dates for SSC CHSL. All candidates must check in the following table:
|Events||Dates of SSC CHSL 2018||Dates of SSC CHSL 2019|
|SSC CHSL application form to begin on||March 5, 2019||December 12, 2019|
|Last date to apply online||April 5, 2019||January 10, 2020|
|Last date of fee payment||April 5, 2019||January 10, 2020|
|Editing of SSC CHSL application form||April 5, 2019||January 10, 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1||July 1 to 26, 2019||To be announced|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2||September 29, 2019||To be announced|
NOTE: The official notice has been updated. The SSC authorities have modified the 'Username' for signing in to the 'Online Application System' for the candidates from 'Email ID' to 'Registration Number' only in order to better working of Online Application System. So, whenever the candidates are logging in to the Online Application System, they must use their Registration number other than Email id.
Eligibility for SSC CHSL Application Form
The candidates who want to give the exam must meet the eligibility criteria for the exam. The following table has the detailed Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Application Form
- Firstly, candidates must possess the official certificates of their qualification
- Secondly, they must be passed out from a recognized educational institution
|Educational qualification||Must have passed 10+2/HSC|
|Nationality||A candidate must be either:
SSC CHSL Age-Relaxation
There is a certain level of Age-Relaxation in SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018-19. The following table has the entire information:
|Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|PwD + OBC||13 years|
|PwD + SC/ ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees who have rendered not less than years regular and continuous service as on Closing date.||Up to 40 years of age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date.||Up to 45 years of age|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1 st January 1980 to 31 st December 1989||5 years|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried||Up to 35 years of age|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||3 years|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)||8 (3+5) years|
|Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces||Up to 45 years of age|
|Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces (SC/ ST)||Up to 50 years of age|
|Retrenched census employees of Office of Registrar General of India (They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies)||3 years plus the length of service rendered by them in connection with the census, before retrenchment, and weight of past service|
SSC CHSL Application Form: Vacancy Details
The table below has all the details regarding SSC CGL Posts and vacant seats as well their salary:
|Post Name||Total Posts||Basic Salary|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||898||Pay Band-1: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||02||Pay Band-1: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Pay Band-1: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 2400/-|
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||2359||Pay Band-1: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 2400/-|
Details to fill SSC CHSL Application Form
There are some instructions all candidates must take care of while filling the form of SSC CHSL. All candidates must read the following guidelines:
- Firstly, the candidates must read the important instructions given there while filling the form
- Also, they must check the eligibility criteria. If they're eligible only then they must proceed to fill the form
- Secondly, candidates must have a different e-mail address and phone number which they should not change once they have filled in the form
- Candidates can pay for the application form fee in online and offline mode via Debit/Credit/Net-Banking or Bank Challan
- When the registration id and password is sent to the candidate's e-mail and phone number, they are supposed to keep it for future requirements
The candidates must follow the instructions given in the following table:
|Candidate’s name||The name should match the name in the class 10 certificate. Legal proof is needed in case of the name change.|
|Father’s name||The name should match the name on class 10 certificate. The name change must be assisted with legal proof.|
|Mother’s name||Same as registered in the class certificate or birth certificate.|
|Date of Birth||As printed in the class 10 certificate|
SSC CHSL Payment Methods
There are two methods of paying for the SSC CHSL Application form:
- Offline mode (bank challan of SBI)
- Online mode (Debit/Credit/SBI Net Banking)
Exam Fee: Rs.100/- (only for general category male candidates)
Specifications of Photograph
- The size of the photo should be in between 4-12 kb
- It should be in JPEG Format
- Moreover, the resolution should be 100 pixels in width and 120 in height
- The picture should be coloured and very clear
- The background of the photo must be light coloured
- The face of the candidate should be visible
Specifications of Signature
- Firstly, candidates should sign on a white paper with black ink
- The signature image must be very clear
- Moreover, the size must be 1-12 kb
- The picture should be in JPEG Format
How To Fill SSC CHSL Application Form 2018-19?
The process of filling SSC CHSL Application form is not a difficult task. The students can follow the steps given below in order to accurately fill the form:
- The forms are going to be out on 5th March 2019 on the official website of SSC
- The candidates need to click on 'SSC CHSL Register'
- Then, the candidate needs to fill in the personal details like Name, Father's Name, Phone number, E-mail address etc.
- Now, click the Submit button
- Now the candidate will get an OTP on their phone number and e-mail which they have to fill in order to confirm their phone number and e-mail
- After this, their phone number and e-mail id will get a registration id and password
Stage-2 of the form
- Now the login page will appear on the screen
- Candidates must log in with the registration id and password
- Then, candidates may now fill their personal details in the form like Educational Qualification and many other details
- The qualification filling criteria will be as follows:
|Pass Status||Passed or Appearing|
|Course Name||Fill the course here|
|Board Name||Jharkhand Board/CBSE/ICSE/Others|
|Year of Passing||2019 or other|
|Institute Name and Address||-|
- Candidates will also pay for the exam fee now
- Also, now candidates have to upload their scanned pictures of photo and signature
|Photograph (in .jpg)||Upto 4 KB-12 Kb|
|Signature (in .jpg)||Upto1kb -12 Kb|
- Students should click on 'Upload', then choose the file from the computer and click ok
- Once the candidate has filled the details, click on Submit
Correction of SSC CHSL Application Form 2018-19
All candidates are requested to fill the application form very carefully. The personal details of the students will not be modified once filled. Candidates must review the details before finally submitting the form. If the information is incorrect in the form, SSC will cancel the form
How to retrieve the registration id or password in SSC CHSL Application Form?
In case the candidate wants to retrieve the reg. id and password in the form follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of SSC
- Click on Forget Registration and Password
- Then, a new screen will appear with the candidate's personal details
- Now, the candidate can modify the password
SSC CHSL Form Correction
All candidates must keep in mind that there is no option of SSC CHSL Form Correction. Once the candidate has filled in the details and submitted it, they cannot make any modifications after that.
SSC CHSL Form Status
The candidates can check their form status by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of SSC
- There is an option at the left side called 'Application Form Status'
- Students will click on that
- Then the new page will appear where candidates have to fill their registration number and password
- Press Submit
- Now, the SSC CHSL form status will appear
SSC CHSL FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I check the SSC CHSL Application Form Status?
A. First of all, visit the official website of SSC. There is a link on the main page of the website as Application Form status. Click on it. Fill the registration id and password. And check the status
Q. How can we check the payment status of bank challan?
A. It takes 3 business days if one has paid the fee from bank challan. After 3 days, check the application form status, it will show the right information.
Q. How can I download the application form?
A. There is a print/apply button in the registration form. Click on it. The PDF is downloaded.
Q. How can I edit my application form?
A. Firstly, candidates can only edit the registration form two times. To edit the application form, candidates must visit the official website, click on 'View/Edit Application Form'.
Q. I was making payment and the link got disconnected. What should I do?
A. If something like that happens, the candidate can always retry to do the payment. The candidates can try to make the payment via Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card