MP Vyapam SE Exam Result 2017 – Check MP Vyapam Result 2017 for SE (Civil Electrical Mechanical). Get the direct link to check MP Vyapam Sub Engineer Result 2017.
MP Vyapam Sub Engineer Result 2017
Dear Candidates, according to the Latest Updates as on 01.12.2017, MP Vyapam has released Sub Engineer Exam result on the Official Website. This must be a sigh of relief for all the candidates who have appeared for the exam and are eagerly waiting for the results. All the aspirants can check it through the direct Link given below in this article.
About MP Vyapam Sub Engineer Exam
Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam Board (MP VYAPAM) had earlier conducted thewritten exam for the recruitment of Sub-Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) Post. Written exam was conducted on 08-09 July 2017. The result was expected to release in the first week of December and MP Vyapam Sub Engineer Result has been declared now by the department.
MP Vyapam Sub Engineer Result
Candidates who had given this written exam are now waiting for the result impatiently. News for candidates is that MP Vyapam soon will announce their Written Exam Result on the official website.
MP Vyapam Cut Off/ Merit List
Cut Off & Merit List for Sub Engineer Exam are available for candidates Now. Check Cut Off Marks from the link below.
Post Written Exam Process
- Candidates who declare qualify in the Written exam, have to appear for Interview/ Document Verification.
- Final Selection will be based on Performance in the Written exam & Merit List.
- MPPEB has all the rights to conduct Personal Interview (If Necessary), for Shortlisting the candidates.
- In Merit List, if Marks of two Candidates will match then Preference will be given to the elder Candidate.
MY Vyapam Sub Engineer Result Link
Click on the below link to check your result
After clicking the above link, you just need to enter your roll number and date of birth to check your result
Steps to check the MP Vyapam SE Exam Result from the Official Website
We have provided the direct link to check your result above. However, if you want to visit the official website to check your result then follow the given steps:
1. Visit the official website- Click Here
2. Check the Latest updates section.
3. Click on the Result – Sub Engineer Recruitment Test – 2017
4. Check your result by entering the roll no. and date of birth
We congratulate all the students who have cleared the exam.
All the best!