The Coal India Limited Recruitment Examination is an All India Entrance exam for the post of management trainees. The examination is yet to take place on 26th March, 2017. CIL has released quit a good number of opportunities for the young professional graduates. Therefore, the exam is not going to be any easier. The examination is intended to test the professional knowledge in the exam. The syllabus is definitely vast, preparation must go on absolutely well planned. This article attempts to provide some last minute tips and tricks for Coal India Recruitment Examination.
Last Minute Tips:
- Firstly, the candidate needs to be aware of the syllabus and pattern of the exam. Refer to the article titled Coal India Recruitment 2017 Syllabus & Pattern - Complete Details for the detailed syllabus and pattern of the exam.
- Schedule the best time of the day to sit and prepare seriously for the exam according to the syllabus and pattern.
- Stay positive and focused. When you have made a determination to give a successful attempt, prepare in such a way that your attempt yields fruitful results.
- Read the Newspaper on a daily basis. English is one of the sections in paper I, make a list of vague and unknown words that you come across everyday and find out their antonyms, synonyms.
- When you read the newspaper, you also cover the General Awareness area. Make a note of important events, dates, books, authors, landmark decisions taken by the Government etc. You can go through these as and when you find time. These dates and names of authors are things that you will remember well if you read through again and again.
- Prepare from the previous years’ exam papers as well.
- Watch TV and talk shows not for the entertainment but for your good. The National TV channels documentaries, news etc help you prepare for the General Awareness related information.
- If you have friends who are preparing for these exams, try to do a group study once in a while to exchange information. You may come across things that you may not know and vice versa.
- Studying during the nights at the last minute before the exam is useful because you can concentrate more than usual.
- Solve the mock test papers, other sample papers, online tests related to all the sections of paper I and also paper II.
- Lastly, have the minimal usage of your phone while preparing. Opt to switch off you phone because something or the other might distract you if you are one person who gets carried away easily.
These preparation tips help for your preparation of the exam. All the Best.