Coal India Limited is an Indian State controlled coal mining and headquarters located in Kolkata. Coal India Limited has released a notification to recruit management trainees through an online examination followed by a personal interview. The candidates who are qualified in B.BE/B.Tech/B.Sc.(Engg) in relevant branch of Engineering, M.Sc Geology, Material Management, Finance and Accounts, Personnel & HR, Sales & Marketing, M.A in Hindi, P.G/P.G Diploma in Community Development (from a recognized University/Institute), P.G/P.G diploma in Public Relations, Social Work, CA, ICWA Graduate in Law with a minimum of 60% marks for General and OBC and there is 5% relaxation for SC/ST & Persons with Disability (PWD). Candidates are advised to refer to the official website for the detailed list on eligibility here:
Coal India Limited has released 1319 posts. The Exam is yet to be conducted on 26th March, 2017. The Coal India Recruitment Exam is held for 3 Hrs, consists of 2 papers. Please refer to the pattern in the previous article titled “Coal India Recruitment 2017 syllabus & Pattern Complete details”.
Coal India Limited Exam Date & Shift Timing 217:
Exam Date: 26th March 2017 & Timing 9:00 Am onwards
CIL Exam Date
26th March 2017(Sunday)
The admit card is yet to be released by Coal India Limited, it is usually released 1 week prior to the exam.
- Upper age limit should not exceed 30 years of age as on 1st Dec 2016.
- Age relaxation for the reserved categories as per the Government rules.
- There is a computer based examination for 3 Hrs.
- Paper I is based on General Knowledge / Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General English. Paper II is discipline based with 100 multiple choice questions.
- Candidates shortlisted in the online exam will be shortlisted for a personal interview as per the merit in 1:3 ratios.
Please stay tuned to our website for further information on Coal India Recruitment Exam. All the Best.