It’s time for bank aspirants and govt. job aspirants to celebrate! With more and more number of vacancies in the above two sectors, employment opportunities for bank and govt. job aspirants have been increasing! The most recent one being the notification of New India Assurance Company Ltd (NIACL) recruitment 2017 for the post of “Assistant”. We recommend all the aspirants to come forward, prepare with the right approach and realize their dreams!
The New India Assurance Co Ltd (NAICL) is one of the reputed names which was founded in the year 1919. It has posted vacancies for the post of Insurance assistant. This post is analogous to the post of a clerk in govt. banks. The job role of ‘Assistant’ will basically include duties like
- Customer Service
- Detailing of policies to new customers and visitors
- Acceptance of premiums, etc.
NIACL Recruitment 2017: Important Dates
The important dates are as follows:
- Registrations commence from March 6, 2017 and commences on March 29, 2017
- Prelims exam on April 22 & 23, 2017
- Main examination – May 23, 2017
NIACL Recruitment 2017: Vacancies
There are all total of 984 vacancies for ‘Assistant’ post. The salary subjected to this role is approx. Rs.23,000 per month.
We would still suggest all the aspirants to check the official notification for confirmation whenever it is published.
NIACL Recruitment 2017: Procedure of Selection
Selection for assistant posts in NIACL will be through a written test followed by a regional language test.
The following steps complete the selection procedure for NIACL Assistant:
- Preliminary exam
- Main Exam
- Regional language test
Please note that there will be NO conduction of interviews for assistant posts.
NIACL Recruitment 2017: Eligibility
- Age limit is 18 – 30yrs as on June 30, 2016 (Age relaxation applicable for certain groups).
- The knowledge of ‘Local language’ of the state you apply is mandatory
- The candidate must have a graduation degree in any discipline.
Note: Please remember that the scores of IBPS are NOT applicable here. So any aspirant who has not applied for IBPS exams lately can apply for this.
NIACL Recruitment 2017: Steps to Register
- Visit the official website of NIACL i.e. newindia.co.in
- Fill in the required details and upload a signature and a recent photograph of yours (Passport sized).
- You will receive an email & SMS comprising of a provisional registration number & password. Save it for further requirements.
- Generate a print- out of the system generated application form & e-receipt which you can provide whenever and wherever asked for.
It is expected that NIACL will release the official notification of NIACL Assistant recruitment 2017 on March 6th (tentative). We will notify you as soon as it is released and we recommend the aspirants to go through the official notification thoroughly. All the best and stay tuned!